Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Costumes: Day #8

Another day, another couple of costumes. Before we get to Snugs & Winston I thought I'd make mention of the monthly quiz night I co-host in my entry today because our Halloween quiz is tonight. This quiz will double as a food drive for the Food Bank of WNY and we're trying to collect a variety of non-perishable goods for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. If you're in the Buffalo area and want to come to the quiz that would be great and you'd be helping out some people who are truly in need, PLUS you'll get 5 points for every non-perishable food item you bring with you (up to 50 points). Hope you'll be there!


As for today's Halloween Costumes, we're on day 8, and today's costumes are a bit more traditional compared to the Disney-fied, caveman, skeletal forms we've been seeing. Hope you like them. Let me know HERE.

Deviled Ham.

*Gets sea sick*

No comments:

Post a Comment