Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Costumes: Day #31

Today's the 31st pair of Halloween Costumes. I went with my obvious inspiration for Snugs, Winston, and the whole of Animal City for the final costumes of the month. I really didn't know if I was up to the task of completing costumes for everyday this month but I guess I was. Thank you to everyone for their kind comments, feedback, and encouragement for all of October.

Right now I'm going to power through completing the third issue of "The Casebook of Elijah Snugs" so that I can have it on sale before Thanksgiving. If you haven't bought the previous two books you can do so HERE. On Friday I"m going to post Issue #1 in its entirety for people to become familiar with the mystery. Starting on Monday I'll post a page of Issue #2 everyday until the new issue is available for pre-order. If you like mysteries or comics I hope that you'll enjoy my books. Have a Happy Halloween everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment