Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Costumes: Day #17

Kenny Powers put it best when he said "Sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm." I feel that this quote is apt for Day 17 in a month long marathon of 2 costumes a day. Simply put: this is a return to Thor's Day.

If you're new to my comics I'll catch you up to speed: last fall I had a 10 week stint making comics about the thunder god, Thor, attempting to find employment in the mortal realm. Every Thursday was Thor's Day and I'd do a new 3 panel strip. After 10 weeks I decided the joke was over and that I'd do some real work on an original property: ES.

Today being Thursday and a day in need of some costumes I figured I'd make it a Throwback Thor's Day. Hope you enjoy them and the music at the end of the post. Let me know what you think HERE.

"Hammer time."

"Turnin' tricks."

No comments:

Post a Comment