Monday, March 18, 2013

The Casebook of Elijah Snugs!

Hey, guys!  It's been a long time since I've updated this page, so I've decided to relaunch the website now that I've readied some new work for release.  The project I'm most anxious to share with people is "The Casebook of Elijah Snugs."  This forthcoming book is about a haughty yet talented investigator named Elijah and his best friend and sidekick, Winston.  I'll be selling the first issue at the Buffalo Small Press Book Fair on April 6th & 7th along with some other comics and zines.  What I wanted to do is share a full color version of the first 3 pages of the debut issue to let people know a little about this new character.  Hope you like this brief glimpse and I'll have some more posts closer to the Book Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment